Last updated: 01 March 2022
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. We collect different kinds of information from or about you:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our website (including your IP address, make and model of the device, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths).
- Contact information that allows us to communicate with you. We obtain this information when you register to our services. This may include information such as your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, City, Mobile Number and other identifiers by which you may be contacted online or offline.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Information that you provide to us when using our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of using.
- Information that helps us to understand what types of merchants, products, deals and offers you might like. This includes lifestyle, preference, and interest information; the types of coupons and coupon websites that interest you; information collected from social media interactions (such as via Facebook Connect); and demographic information (e.g., birth date, age, gender, zip code).
- Transaction Information about how you interact with the coupons/deals you view and redeem, the cashback offers that you claim, other information about how you use our Services, email, other communications, and applications; and how you interact with our merchants.
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website.
- Profile information such as your Date of Birth, Gender, Current City, Nationality, Social media profile information including Facebook profile picture (if you sign-in via Facebook, or Google Plus and authorize us to use your Facebook profile picture).
How we collect the information: You provide information to us when you:
- Fill-in forms on our websites, including forms to register to use our websites, make purchases, request further services or post material on our websites.
- Respond to surveys we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- We may automatically collect information through automatic data collection and tracking technologies when you use our products or services, or interact with our websites, or certain of our partners’ websites or Mobile Application.
What we do with the information we gather We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Administer our website and business.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone.
- Communicate with you about our and services.
- Evaluate the types of coupons, products or services that may be of your interest.
- Communicate with you about the email notifications that you have specifically requested.
- Send you our email newsletters.
- Display and measure our advertisements and services so we can show you relevant deals and offers and measure the effectiveness of our advertisements and reach of services.
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology.
- Track redemption of coupons and perform other analytics.
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our websites and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns in order to better manage the demands on our network infrastructure.
- Customize our websites according to your individual interests. Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
All our website financial transactions are handled through our third party payment services provider. We will share information with our payment services provider only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
Disclosing personal information:
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Log Data Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site(“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this. The Log Data section is for businesses that use analytics or tracking services in websites or Mobile Application, like Google Analytics.
International data transfers:
The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, Mobile Application and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. Links to other websites Our website contains links to enable you to visit different merchants websites to complete your purchases. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Security of personal information We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website). The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.